On this page:
- Copyright and Usage of Content
- Other Terms and Notices May Apply
- Other Intellectual Property Rights
- U.S. Government Users
- Submitting information to 3M
- Copyright and Usage of Content. The copyrights and other rights to the materials on this Website are owned by 3M and/or its subsidiaries worldwide. You are authorized to view, download and reproduce the materials at this Website only for your internal information provided that you 1) retain all notices contained in the original materials 2) only use images with surrounding text relating to the images, and 3) include the following copyright notice:
© 3M 2013. All rights reserved.
No further publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this Website without the express written permission of 3M.
You may not make any part of this Website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Website or its content.
- Other Terms and Notices May Apply. Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by 3M via this Website. Additional terms will govern any bulletin board services, chat areas and or other message or communication facilities offered via this Website. Nothing contained in this Legal Information Page is intended to modify or amend any agreement currently in effect between you and 3M.
- U.S. Government Users. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 and any other successor regulations that may be applicable.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL 3M BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF 3M IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. 3M may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. 3M makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. 3M does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and 3M is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, 3M makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by 3M to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that 3M endorses those Websites or any content therein.